NO MORE EXCUSES.
Indispensible is the word leadership teams at Coca-Cola, Liz Claiborne, Daimler Chrysler, FORD, Microsoft, ABN AMRO and Loan Tool Box use to describe Rene and his expertise in generating results.
He specializes in applying brain research to problem-solving and improvement on individual and team levels. His unique methodology and approach in creating voluntary momentum (Volentum) in sales, work culture and leadership have made him a trusted advisor and growth partner to his clients.
Return on investment and processes that create action are central to his work and philosophy. Rene is on a mission to eliminate sales shame and lead the resurgence of the sales professional for the mutual benefit of businesses and their customers.
Rene is a popular, sought-after stage presence. His credits include: Featured speaker at the Microsoft Annual Convergence Conference, the Presidents Network and the Business Plan 2008 Conference in Las Vegas. UpSize Business Magazine highlighted his work and he has been cited in several newspaper and magazine articles about weathering and positively sustaining change.
Rene’s experience includes:
- Former CEO of a consulting firm that trained over 50,000 people and whose training and tools were named a Best Practice in 2 Fortune 250 companies
- Former Chief Learning Officer, founder and Dean of the Corporate University for a national mortgage bank
- Founder of the “NME Sales Academy”, a sales training curriculum based upon brain and sales research
- National sales champion in a high end home products business
- Sharing the speaking stage with Jeffrey Gitomer, Roy Firestone, Lou Holtz and Ben Stein, and being the highest rated speaker by attendees among these and other speakers at the Business Plan 2008 Conference
- Coaching select leaders and speakers in creating influential, memorable presentations that drive action and maximize influence
A captivating, high-energy speaker, Rene is in high demand for annual events, conventions, and keynotes